Monday, August 8, 2011

New Fancy Bands!

Yikes, I've been completely slacking on my blog!  I guess that just means I've been paying more attention to my family, which is probably a good thing...  Both kids have been sick the last week and a half.  It's amazing how much time and energy sick kids take out of you!  Anyway, during my spare time, I've been creating a new headband line.  While at a fabric store one day, I noticed some cool scalloped edge lace and thought to myself - that would make some really cool flowers!  I bought the lace, but it's just been sitting under my desk the last couple weeks, untouched.  Well, just last week, one of my friends asked me to come up with something white/off-white, soft, and classy (to match a GORGEOUS "princessy" dress she bought for her baby-to-be).  Perfect!  This gave me the motivation to get moving on these lace flowers.  So, here are a couple of things I came up with.  And there are still more Fancy Bands to come!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment