Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Little Stinker

My "terrible two" year old has been trying hard these days to be as crabby and difficult as possible.   He TRIES to be mad and unhappy about anything I say or anything we do.  Although I know I shouldn't take it personally, sometimes it hurts my feelings.  So today while we were laying down for nap, there was a moment when he [almost] hurt my feelings.  I tried to give him a hug and kiss and told him, "I love you".  Then, with a scowl on his face, he screams and he pushes me away and says, "No, I don wuv you, Mommy".  Ouch.  Just then he lets out a loud fart and immediately his face brightens and he starts cracking up.  It was great - I didn't even have time to be sad because we were both laughing at the fart.  Yes, I know...totally immature.

No comments:

Post a Comment