Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Magic Kingdom and USVI - Family Travels 2015

Well, it's been TWO YEARS since my last blog post!  I guess that shows how busy life has gotten.  I had to update my blog information to include FOUR children instead of three.  Since baby #4 was born, life has just flown by!  Our littlest man is now 1...where does the time go?!

Business has been BUSY.  I actually had to shut down since the start of summer because it's impossible for me to get anything done while all the kiddos are home from school every day...ALL day.  AND we have been travelling a lot over the last two months.  We first traveled to Destin, FL for a week for a nice family vacation with my husband's parents and siblings and their families.  Then a couple weeks after that, we were gone for two weeks, travelling to St. Thomas for my brother's wedding.  On the way down, we first flew to Orlando, and went to Magic Kingdom for the day.  It was my first visit to Disney World, and it truly was amazing!  My kids, of course, were sporting their Amylou Baby clothes and received lots of nice compliments on them :)  They turned out great considering I made them the night before we left...after I got the last of my customer orders finished! My husband thought I was crazy, but look how cute they turned out! :)











St. Thomas was beautiful.  Here are all my siblings and me with the beautiful bride...it was crazy windy where we were...although no one else seems to be having trouble with their hair except for me :|



  We spent a lot of time on the water and even had an amazing opportunity to snorkel with sea turtles.  The color of the water was insane.  






And to make life even crazier, we just celebrated two kiddos' birthdays.  My next post will be on the party for my big one year old :)

No comments:

Post a Comment