Tuesday, July 17, 2012

New Yellow Tutu

I'm still pregnant, but having lots of strong contractions, so it really could be any time now!  For those of you who don't know, I'm expecting baby #3 any minute now.  We don't know if it's a girl or a boy, but just in case, I'm bringing some fun girl stuff to the hospital for newborn photos.  Last blog post, I promised a lavender/purple tutu to match this headband:



But, I changed my mind and decided on yellow instead.  I've been on a big yellow kick lately with home decorating and clothes.  Here's the yellow headband I made for baby:





And here's the matching yellow tutu.  Fun, bright and sunny - perfect for a mid-summer baby!  I'll go ahead and post it on Facebook as available to order, and it will be posted on my website for purchase soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment