Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Angels and Dragons

I'm always shocked at how busy the Fall is and how fast it goes by.  I can't believe we've already done the pumpkin patch and trick-or-treating.  Here are some pictures of Little B and Baby A  doing the pumpkin patch thing and in their Halloween costumes.  


 Little B had trouble deciding what he wanted to be for Halloween until he fell in love with the perfect dragon costume at Old Navy.

 And I had trouble deciding what to dress Baby A in.  I really wanted them to be the Big Bad Wolf and Little Red Riding Hood (because yes, I thought it would be cool to coordinate their costumes), but Little B put up a fight.  So, he picked the dragon suit, and I thought - maybe I'll do a princess outfit for Baby A (because Princess and Dragon kind of go together, right?).  But since she'll probably want to be a princess every other Halloween of her life, I decided to do an angel costume while she still can't voice her opinion.  It turned out to be really cute.  I love the white and gold tutu, and I am foreseeing angel (and butterfly) wings in Amylou Baby's future!


No comments:

Post a Comment