Tuesday, June 7, 2011

July 11th

I decided July 11th will be the grand opening of the store.  This will give me about a week after we get back from our family vacation to prepare for it.  I don't think I will ever be completely mentally prepared, so I'm going to have to just go for it.  I'm going to have to accept the fact that there is no way I can foresee and prepare for all the issues I will come across and just open up shop and see how it goes and address any problems as they come.  I have most of the paperwork done.  I'm just waiting on a sales tax number from the IRS,a couple legal questions to address with a lawyer, and I need to set up my business bank account.  Who knew that getting to the bank could be so difficult?!  I keep putting it off because I'm waiting for a good time to go.  Let's logically think about this though.  Banks are open during regular business hours.  My husband works during regular business hours.  I have two kids during regular business hours.  So I guess this is why I can't find a good time to go.  I think I will just have to chance it and go with the kids.  This could be an adventure!

1 comment:

  1. You should have someone following with a video camera.

    ReplyDelete