Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Baby A's First Tooth

It's funny how such a silly thing can be such a monumental and emotional day.  My 8 and a half month old daughter sprouted her first tooth today.  Her bottom, left front tooth to be exact.  With my son, I couldn't wait for him to hit all these milestones.  And now with her, who may be our last kid depending on how her toddler years start, I want time to slow down.  I'm sad that this little tooth is making its way into our world :(  I just keep thinking of how much I love her little toothless, gummy smile.  And this new tooth is a sign of her turning into a little kid.  I feel like time is running water, and I keep trying to catch it all and cherish every moment, but my hands aren't big enough and the water keeps overflowing out of my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment