Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Boats and Bows

Things have been busy at the Amylou office (aka my house).  I had the awesome opportunity to go visit my brother Dave in St. Thomas 2 weeks ago.  That and neighboring island, St. John, were the most beautiful places I have ever seen!  Chris and I went without the kids, and our parents took turns watching the kiddos.  I missed them a lot, but it was so nice to get away and have some alone (plus Dave) time.
Chris and I on a romantic sunset cruise (on Valentine's Day)
My handsome brother Dave "working" on his boat Castaway Girl, which takes cruise boat visitors on snorkelling tours (which we were able to go on twice!)
It's been really hard to get back into the swing of things.  I'm one of those people who takes forever to unpack (especially when the suitcase is filled with clothes I won't be needing for a couple months).  I've been home for about a week and a half and  FINALLY have all the laundry from the trip done and put away.  Now, back to "work"....posted some new bows today.  Some of them I just made for fun, and some were special ordered for an upcoming wedding.  Check them out!







No comments:

Post a Comment