Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Vendor Night

Vendor night went very well.  Honestly, I went into it telling myself that I made ONE sale, I would be happy because I had NO clue what to expect.  But I did end up making a few sales, and got extremely positive feedback from everyone who checked out my stuff.  Everyone who passed by had the nicest compliments and the people who didn't buy said they really wished they had a baby to buy for!  Many of the shoppers that night were mothers of high school students, who don't have babies anymore and are not grandmothers yet.  But there were a handful of alumnae having or getting ready to have babies, and some teachers who were grandmas who did purchase some things.  One girl even bought a headband without even knowing the sex of her baby...just in case :)  Even without the sales, I'm really glad I did the event because it was a lot of fun!  I got to see many people I haven't seen in years (old friends, parents of old friends, and high school teachers and faculty), I got to chat with a friend who had a table right next to me (who I thank for encouraging me to take part in the event!), and I got to spend some quality time with my mom who came to help me out.  It was also a perfect first event because everyone was sooo super friendly, and it was a very comfortable environment.












No comments:

Post a Comment