Thursday, September 8, 2011

Birthday Parties

It has been a busy last 2 weeks.  Both of my kids birthdays are a week apart.  So we had back-to-back weekends of birthday parties.  Little B's party the first weekend wasn't too bad because we had it at a venue and it was just a small group.  But having that party first kind of threw me off guard because as soon as that one was done, Baby A's was only a week away.  And we had that one at our house.  Which means, I had to clean the house, plan a menu, buy food, make desserts and food, and decorate all in one week (on top of all my other motherly and Amylou duties).  It was a busy week!  Even though I forgot to serve a couple things at the party and didn't get around to making some of the food and decorations I was hoping for, the party was great.  It was a "rainbow" themed party, which I was really excited about because of all these cool decoration and dessert ideas I found online on various blogs.  But there were so many cute ideas I wanted to try that it was also a bit overwhelming.  Here are some pics of little B's train party.  Will post the rainbow party pics next post!
Little B's Party was at the Transportation Museum in a little play room you can rent out called the Creation Station.  It was so much fun for the kids!
There was a big pirate ship the kids could climb around on.
Lots of trains to play with !


After playing and cupcakes, the whole party got to go on a train ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment